Instructions for authors
Abstracts should be prepared according to the following instructions:
Title: Font Times New Roman, bold, size 12, uppercase, centered.
Author(s): Font Times New Roman, size 12, centered. Please mark corresponding autor with an asterix. Name(s) and surname(s) of author(s) set below the title, with one line space between.
Affiliations: Font Times New Roman, size 10, centered.
Text of abstract: The length of the abstract should not exceed 300 words. Font Times New Roman, size 12, justified alignment, single spacing.
Keyword: please write them below the text of abstract, with one line space between (max. 5 keywords). Italic, font Times New Roman, size 12.
Full papers should be prepared according to the following instructions:
Papers should be written in English and should not exceed 6 pages in length, format A4.
Page margins: 2.5cm (top, bottom, left, right), without page numbering, headers and footers.
For paper writing authors should use Times New Roman, size 12, single spacing and the margins aligned (justified alignment). Full papers have to be submitted only in doc. or docx formats.
Tables and figures are placed within the text and have to fit the page margins. Captions should be written above tables and below figures, size 10 (e.g. graphs, illustrations, charts and photos).
Figures can be submitted in color.
Papers should be structured as follows:
- Full Title
- Author(s) and Affiliation(s) (full address including country) and E-mail address of corresponding author.
- Abstract (max 300 words) and Keywords (max five)
- Materials and methods
- Results and discussion
- Acknowledgement (if any)
For these headings use font Times New Roman, size 12, centered, bold, without numbering. For any subtitles use the same design, except bold option (regular).
Used literature should be listed in alphabetical order, size 10, hanging 0.5cm.
- Journal: Surname, first letter of the author‘s name/co-authors’ names (year of publication). Paper title, name of journal, Vol. (No.), pages (from – to).
- Proceedings: Surname, first letter of the author‘s name/co-authors’ names, (year of publication). Proceedings title, publisher, place of publication, page (from – to).
- Book: Last name, first letter of the author‘s name/co-authors‘ names (year of publication). Title of the book, publisher, place of publication.
- Web Site: Please indicate the full address of the website.
Positively reviewed papers will be published in the Book of Proceedings
Oral Presentations should be prepared according to the following instructions:
Prepare your research presentation in MS Power Point.
Power Point presentation must be transfered to laptops at the designated presentation room before session starts. Transfer of presentations to laptops will be facilitated by the ZP Conference staff.
Total of 15 minutes will be allocated to each presenter.
Poster Presentation should be prepared according to the following instructions:
Mandatory poster size 80cm (horizontal) x 100 cm (vertical).
Posters must be designed in portrait orientation.
Poster must include Title, Authors name, Abstract (optional) and the Introduction, Objectives, Methodology, Results and Discussion, Conclusion structure of research paper.